What is the China chamfering machine
China chamfering machine is a special tool for chamfering and beveling pipes or plates at the front end of welding. The China chamfering machine solves the disadvantages of irregular angles, rough slopes, high working noise, etc. of flame cutting, grinder grinding, etc., and has the advantages of easy operation, standard angle, smooth surface, etc. Lightweight, high bevel rate, durable, and easy to operate. It is very suitable for welding and manufacturing fields such as steel structure, boiler, pressure vessel, equipment manufacturing, shipbuilding, electric power, mold, chemical industry, petroleum engineering, gold control, head, steel tower, aviation, aerospace, etc.
Reference to the operation steps of the China chamfering machine
- Press the power button (the green light is on);
- Set the “electric/manual” to the “manual” position and adjust the angle of the tool (inside and outside) according to the workpiece;
- Set the “electric/manual” to the “electric” position, the motor switch to the “on” position, and the clamp switch to the “on” position;
- Put the workpiece into the clamp, step on the “foot switch,” and automatically process it;
- After the processing is completed, press the power button (green light is on), clean the machine table, and refuel each moving part;
- If abnormalities are found during processing, press the “Emergency Stop” switch and notify maintenance personnel for further inspection if necessary
Precautions for chamfering
China chamfering machine has a fine chamfering surface without burrs, just like a cross grinding surface. It is suitable for chamfering various small molds, small molds, and mechanical parts manufacturing. Cut the workpiece from left to right while holding the slide rail during operation. The slide rail is made of high-quality die steel and is heat-treated for durability. Simple operation, regular chamfering, easy adjustment, economical and reliable.
Staff is required to bring gloves when chamfering. Before use, you must first turn on the switch so that the cutter head rotates, pay attention to the direction of rotation of the cutter head, and then cut the workpiece forward from the beginning. Check whether the two screws of the spindle are tightened and whether the blade press screws are loose. When replacing the blade, remove the guide plate. After installing the blade, check whether it is firmly installed before operating.
Compared with the gas cutting method, the energy consumption is low, the bevel speed is fast (more than three times that of gas cutting), and no burrs are required. Compared with other cutting equipment such as edge planers, long planers, etc., this machine has a low price, small footprint, energy consumption is only one-tenth of them, and the workpiece does not need to be clamped during processing, so it is convenient to use, high efficiency and the matching bracket can not be limited by the length and width of the workpiece. Therefore, using China’s chamfering machine to process bevels is far better than other equipment and is the ideal beveling equipment for steel plate welding in China today.
Using the principle of rolling shear, the corners of the steel plate are cut off in the relative motion of the hob rotation to drive the steel plate forward, which can meet the bevel requirements of A3 steel plate, stainless steel plate, and 16Mn plate before welding.
Safety operation rules of China chamfering machine
- Only personnel who have received relevant training and obtained operating qualifications can operate this equipment;
- The chamfering surface of the China chamfering machine is fine and has no burrs, just like a cross-grinding surface. It is suitable for chamfering various small molds, small molds, and mechanical parts manufacturing. Cut the workpiece from left to right while holding the slide rail during operation. The slide rail is made of high-quality die steel and is heat-treated for durability. Simple operation, regular chamfering, easy adjustment, economical and reliable.
- Staff are required to bring gloves when chamfering. Before use, before starting the machine, it is necessary to ensure the safety of the surrounding environment of the equipment and that the equipment is good. The switch must be turned on first to rotate the cutter head, and pay attention to the direction of rotation of the cutter head.
- Check whether the safety shield is intact;
- Replace the blade. After installing the blade, check whether it is sturdy and then operate. Before maintenance and fault repair, the main power must be turned off.
- The workplace needs to keep the materials tidy and orderly. There is no other debris on the ground;
- Before starting the machine, it is necessary to clean the attachments around the blade;
- Set parameters strictly according to the operating requirements of the machine, and process according to the set parameters, and not at will changes;
- The cut material is removed in time and must not be stacked on the equipment.
Classification and use of China chamfering machine
Flat plate chamfering machine
The flat chamfering machine is specially designed for plate beveling and chamfering. It is a hand-propelled beveling tool. It is suitable for chamfering and beveling metal sheets before welding. It is light in weight (compared to similar products), low vibration, easy to operate, and safe and reliable to use. The chamfering surface is smooth, flat, and has no oxide layer. Easy dry welding; meets the needs of K, V, X and Y welded joints; suitable for dry steel, cast iron, hard plastics, and can process chromium steel and other high-strength materials.
Steel plate chamfering machine
The steel plate chamfering machine has the advantages of accurate size, smooth surface, one-time forming, no need to clean burrs, convenient operation, high efficiency, low energy consumption, etc. It can greatly reduce the labor intensity of workers and improve the quality of the slope. The electric beveling machine is light in weight (compared to similar products), and the steel plate chamfering machine has little vibration and stable operation. The machine is simple and safe to use and is suitable for steel, cast iron, hard plastics, non-ferrous metals, and other materials! Steel plate chamfering machines are divided into three types according to the nature of the use of the machine: portable chamfering machine, portable automatic walking chamfering machine, and desktop chamfering machine.
Fully automatic chamfering machine
The automatic chamfering machine is now widely used in the market. It is divided into two types: double stations and single stations. It can automatically lift and change tools. It can realize three processes of coarse-grating, fine grinding, and polishing at one time, and the processing product standards are accurate. At the same time, this product adopts a touch screen design, which is easy and quick to operate and can be operated by ordinary workers.
Portable automatic walking chamfering machine
The portable automatic walking chamfering machine is used for chamfering the edge of the workpiece before welding. It is used for deburring and chamfering of the metal sheet before welding, and the edge of the steel plate is washed and cut according to the required angle to obtain the chamfering angle required for welding. The chamfering machine is suitable for dry steel, cast iron, hard plastics, non-ferrous metals, etc.
Benchtop chamfering machine
Benchtop composite high-speed chamfering machine regardless of whether the processed product is straight or curved (such as outer circle, inner hole. , waist-shaped hole.) and irregular chamfering of the inner and outer cavity edges. They can be easily 3D chamfered, replacing CNC machining centers and chamfering parts that cannot be machined by ordinary machine tools. Linear chamfering, circular chamfering, and irregular curve chamfering can all be done on one machine, with multi-purpose functions in one machine.
Portable chamfering machine
The portable chamfering machine is lightweight, easy to use, and simple to operate. It can improve work efficiency and reduce costs. The thickness of the chamfer can be adjusted. Super-hard contacts are installed on all four sides. It is suitable for chamfering large workpieces that have not been heating treated, such as various molds and mechanical parts manufacturing.
The above is the relevant content shared with you about the China chamfering machine. I hope that through the above content, everyone can have a better understanding and understanding of China’s chamfering machine products.